* A resident of Brooklyn Park her entire life, she enjoys the combination of mountains and beach that the outdoor life in Maryland offers.
* Graduate of Brooklyn Park High School (home of "The Bees"), where she was as all-state softball star.
* She started as the only daytime receptionist with Dr. Fred Everhart in 1979, and is now the hospital administrator for a staff of almost 50.
* Hobbies include listening to show tunes, collecting bobble heads & antiques of the 50's and 60's, biking, and outdoor living.
* Originally employed with Everhart as a veterinary technician in the 80's, Lisa is now back with Everhart after a successful career in restaurant management.
* She lives in Joppa, MD with 4 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 bird.
* She has 3 horses that she loves to ride with her daughter when the weather is warm.
* Hobbies include watching her favorite TV show :"Downton Abbey", as well as gardening and cooking.
Amy Brauns, RVT
Technician Team Lead
* A resident of Anne Arundel County.
* Graduated from the Veterinary Technology program at CCBC @ Essex in 2003.
* Employed with Everhart since 1998.
* A member of the MVMA and NAVTA.
* Married with 2 sons, 1 daughter, 1 dog, and 1 guinea pig.
* Hobbies include working out, gardening, crafting, and spending time with family.
Kristy Ballwanz, RVT
Technician Team Lead
* Born in Baltimore, MD.
* Graduated from the Institute of Notre Dame in 1993.
* Graduated from CCBC @ Essex Veterinary Technology program in 2000.
* Employed with Everhart since 1996.
* Married with 2 daughters, 2 dogs and 2 cats.
* A member of the MVMA, NAVTA and an animal home care technician.
* Hobbies include traveling, gardening, and spending time with family.
Mindy Ambuehl, RVT
* A current resident of Pasadena, she moved to Maryland in 2007.
* Employed with Everhart since 2010
* Graduated from Northwestern Michigan College in 2005 with an Associate of Science degree.
* Continued on to Baker College in Cadillac, MI to complete the Veterinary Technician program in 2007.
* Hobbies include rock climbing, mountain biking, running, hiking and spending time with her 3 cats and corgi.
Allison Jenkins, RVT
* Born in Baltimore and spent my young childhood as a resident of Ferndale before moving to Garrett County where I graduated high school.
* Attended Towson University from 2000- 2007 studying Music (classical trombone) and then Cellular Biology.
* A 2014 graduate of CCBC Veterinary Technology program before passing the VTNE in August 2014.
* Employed with Everhart since 2010.
* Proud owner of three adopted dogs! Spike, Daisy, and Darla.
* Hobbies include: reading, traditional rock climbing, playing music, and teaching.
Allison Dean, RVT
* Born and raised in Pennsylvania,moved to Maryland in 1999 and now a current resident of Anne Arundel County.
* Attended the Veterinary Technology Program at CCBC and Graduated with an Associates Degree in Applied Science in 2014.
* Employed with Everhart since 2014.
* Married and a mom to 1 new baby daughter, she also has fur-babies including 2 amazing Boxers and 5 mischievous cats.
* Hobbies include riding motorcycles, camping, hiking, any outdoor activity, and convincing my husband that we don't have too may animals.
* Born in Virginia, but has spent most of her life here in Maryland.
* Joined the Everhart team in 2014.
* Graduated from the University of North Carolina Wilmington in 2012 with her BS in Environmental Science and Biology.
* Continued to CCBC thereafter to obtain her AS in Veterinary Technology. She acquired her license the summer after graduating in 2014.
* Naturally, most of her free time is spent frolicking with her two dogs (Koa and Clyde) and Dumbo rat (Mr.).
* Non-animal hobbies include tennis, running, napping, drawing, and eating (not to be confused with ‘cooking’) delicious foods.
* A native of Glen Burnie.
* Employed with Everhart since 2008.
* Breeds, trains and shows Basenji's, and trains and shows other dog breeds as well.
* Her Multi Best in Show winning dog AKC CH/UKC CH/National & International CH Tammen's Take Me On (AKA Ripple) whom she bred was featured in Animal Planets "Dogs 101: The Basenji" in 2010.
* Has been working in the veterinary field with large and small animals since the 1980's.
Kathy Jones, Jennifer Ingle, Julia Conny, Jessica Bradshaw, Steven Topper, Joyce TerBush, Kristen Glacken, Laura Gervasio, Eva Spanomanolis, Jon Allebach, Lisa Dembele, Crystal Parks, Ben Bailey, Trish Lear
CSR Team Lead
* Born and raised in Baltimore City, and now resides in Baltimore County.
* Joined the Everhart team in 2012 after a successful career of over 15 years in pet retail management.
* Married and a mom to 1 daughter and 1 son, she also has 1 rescued dog and 2 rescued cats.
* Hobbies include reading, watching "Ravens" football, and spending time with family and friends.
Michelle Alt, Anne Harrell, Tina Szczeszek, Jennifer Sandler, Allie Codd, Lisa Blake, Casie Smith, Heather England, Cierra Schuder, Samantha Suit, Amanda Kanarr, Nikki Rogers-Miller
Kate Chapman, Jasmine Christian, Cameron Houseman
Everhart Veterinary Hospital
SUNDAY 8:30AM-5PM *
* We are open Sundays for regular and urgent care appointments. *Additional fees may apply for Sunday urgent care appointments.
MON-FRI 8:30AM-6PM SATURDAY 9AM-1PM SUNDAY CLOSED
Dental health is just as important for pets as it is for humans!
Chronic dental disease not only affects the teeth, but your pet's overall health.
Schedule an appointment today to assess your pet's dental health.
We feel that insurance for your pet is an important part of their care.
Trupanion is a provider we believe can help you get the right policy.